Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh yes - American Idol is Back!

TV Time!
It's back! I cannot wait for tonight's premiere of American Idol. I hear they've planned to air not as many auditions this season - Thank God! You've seen one talentless hack, you've seen them all! And, there's a fourth judge this year. Apparently the loopy antics of Paula, the tactless insults of Simon and the overuse of the word "DOG" by Randy weren't enough - Throw one more into the mix. It will be interesting that's for sure!

Oh Carrie and Chris, will there be a star like you among the season 8 AI contestants?
In Bachelor News:

I watched last night's 2 hour episode. A little boring. I can't say Jason is someone I find attractive - it's something about his mannerisms that's registers on my "gaydar." Just not a real manly guy. Not that a little sensitivity isn't needed, but he's a little over the top for me. I'm getting tired of the "can I steal Jason away?" act. I know it's a dating show and there's a lot that goes on that we don't see, but there are girls that he picks that were hardly shown with him. Erica is one of these girls...and the constant bickering and fighting with Megan is just caddy. Front runners are definitely Jillian and Melissa. I think next week is going to be even worse and the girls tell Jason things that "he must know" about the other girls - but can I add that this happens IN FRONT OF EVERYONE? Nothing like creating more drama ABC...As if the dreaded return of DeAnna wasn't enough. I have to add that I saw Jason on Ellen the other day and I think he may have made a little slip up alluding to the fact he may be with DeAnna. Hmmm. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Bret - Can we talk?

I give the guy credit. I mean, he basically has resuscitated his dying (correction, DEAD) career. But the perpetual bandanna and "guyliner" has got to go. If you have a hair problem, which doesn't appear that you do - get some plugs done Ala Matthew McConaughey - there's no shame. And, the makeup - well, makeup is for GIRLS (case in point, the horrible selection of women who appear on your newest show...) And, while we're on the subject of your new show, "Bus of Love or Rock or Posterchildren for the CDC (whatever!)" - It's getting to the point where this is not suitable for television, even by today's standards. Let's face it, if you are in a public place, and are embarrassed to be watching, there's a problem. I know you're a rocker, but really, have you no shame? What a complete train wreck.
Planning to post a really great recipe tomorrow - Like the best coffee cake I've had. Ever. Stay tuned!
That's my 2 cents! Have a great day!
natalie

No comments: