Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another Gift Bag Dilemma - Solved!

I'm going to a baby shower today. I purchased a large gift. Which poses the all too common problem of gift being too big for the traditional giftbag. And, I also had something handmade for the baby (OF COURSE, silly! You didn't think the only thing I was giving was store-bought, did you?) I had to figure out a way to disguise what I had purchased, because the shape gives it away, and had to allow me to package everything together. Hmmm.....
So, I used a plastic table cover we had in our pantry and dolled it up with a paper flower and ribbon. Problem solved! And, it looks similar to the white bundle the stork brings!



What's that you ask? You want to know what the gift inside is? Come back tomorrow and I'll show you. I'll give you a hint. It has something to do with this post.
See you then!

No comments: