Thursday, April 9, 2009

Words of Wisdom Wednesday and What else is going on

Words of Wisdom Wednesday-
"A true friend never gets in your way - unless you happen to be going down" -
Anonymous

What else is going on? We watched the most recent version of "Castle" last night - from our DVR. I'm really loving that show. And, the more I watch, the more I think Nathan Fillion is kinda dreamy...
Unfortunately, I was one of the victims of American Idol running way over on Tuesday night - so our DVR missed Adam's performance. I guess that's what I get for not wanting to watch commercials. I've learned my lesson and I will be extending all tapings about 15 minutes from now on. I'm trying not to blame Paula - but I think it is her incessant rambling that caused this. Lucky for me, his performance was on youtube. And, it surprises me what "haters" are saying about Adam. "He has no talent...blah, blah, blah" - He was on Broadway for Pete's sake - and, when you get to this stage of the game, all of the contestants are pretty rockin'. I think it takes incredible nerve to go up there and be in front of a tv audience of MILLIONS of people. Crazy!
I've got the spring cleaning itch - and I think all of our spare closets are due for an overhaul this weekend. That's what I've got planned. Family stuff for the Easter Holiday.

No comments: