Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy 200th Post!

Considering the length of time I have been posting, 200 isn't really that impressive. But, considering the pace at which life moves these days, I consider a 200th post something to be celebrated.
I've been working like crazy on all my goodies for the Emerson Creek Fall Fest. It's this weekend and I've set my booth space up in my basement, just for trial purposes. I can't wait to see how the first craft fair goes!
We had a really cool visitor today at ECP - His name is Bruce and he is the owner of The Great Pumpkin Patch in Arthur, Illinois. He was a nice, nice man and his pumpkin patch is going to be featured on The Martha Stewart Show next Tuesday! How cool is that? We were trying our best to pick his brain and see how exactly they were able to score that cool spot on Martha's show.
As usual, here are a couple of cards:
A Thank You using some GCD Studios paper and K & Co. embellishment:

And a Birthday Greeting using some October Afternoon paper and featuring some brown zig-zag stitching done on my sewing machine.


1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh these are gorgeous, Nat! Best of luck at the show. I really hadn't realized how far behind I am in catching up on blogs. Not paying attention to my reading list trying to stay afloat and now I see I've missed TONS. Have to catch up! Miss you! xxD