Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Double Take

First, I have to say that The Rocky Horror Glee Show totally ROCKED! There were a couple of things in last night's show that I thought were bordering on crossing the line...but I loved the musical numbers. "Touch Me" between Emma and Mr. Schue was a little unbelieveable. Not that I minded seeing Matthew Morrison with his shirt off - I'm just sayin'. It was my favorite episode by far and casting of the Glee kids for the characters of TRHPS was spot on. I wasn't sure how I would like Mercedes as Dr. Frankenfurter, but it was good.

Now to some card talk - When I'm feeling like I have a creative block, sometimes I come up with a design and change the papers, but keep the elements the same. Then, I don't have to come up with new ideas - I can just substitute.
For this birthday greeting, I used patterned paper from Pink Paislee and K & Co embellishments for the place I stamped my sentiment.

I may be away for a couple of days. I am working for my friend at the Pottery Shop and Tea Room so that she can have some bridal relaxation time. The wedding is this Saturday and then we are taking a trip to Costa Rica!
Hope you are all enjoying your week!

2 comments:

Maria said...

No creative block there! Love the cards! Have a GREAT trip!
Maria

DonnaMundinger said...

Great idea! Love these. Enjoy your vacay! I wanna see pix of you on a zip line! xxD