Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fit For A Queen

Today is my day "off" - at least from ECP. Yesterday, we had 112 lunch guests. It was a little brisk in the morning, but by early afternoon, people we enjoying their hot apple cider from the rocking chairs that line the front porch. Ladies that visited yesterday came from as far as Hinsdale and Lombard. It was great to chat with them.

I will be spending some time in the studio today making a few custom ordered lapel pins and working on programs for the wedding.

Crowns are a trend that has been hot for a while. I'm calling this "A Birthday Greeting Fit For A Queen." I used some patterned paper from K & Co and some coordinating embellies. The stamps are from PaperTrey Ink and the seam binding I bought on Etsy.


Hang in there - the weekend's almost here!
Have a nice day.

2 comments: