Thursday, November 6, 2008

This Is Great Lotion!

I have to share a funny story from this morning...I have been traveling for my job quite a bit recently and I cannot stop myself from swiping the little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion. Yes, yes, yes. I know I will get some at the next hotel, but I. just. can't. resist. Anyway - they are all usually in the same bottle shape and they all look the same. So, I grabbed this morning what I thought was lotion and proceeded to rub it on my face (anyone else have a problem with their whitening toothpaste drying out the skin around their mouth?) and it wasn't soaking in. I'm talking about 5 minutes later. I picked up the bottle - ah ha! the bottle said "CONDITIONER" - Duh! I guess it could have been worse - I could have had the lotion bottle in the shower as conditioner. Oh - it's one of those days.

No comments: