Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Poor Little Urns - Transformed!

Well, I've fixed my urns -atleast for a month until I get the Christmas greens. A couple of days ago, one of my urns was knocked off the paver pedestal by the wind. All my mums were either broken off or dumped out - so here's what I did.





And here are some more pictures of what our house looks like this fall.



This might seem like a weird picture for fall and, you're right, it is. But, the reason that I am posting it is because my geraniums, that I planted in MAY/JUNE are doing great...an it's November. Just another weird result of the crazy 70 degree weather we've had.



1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

We have had crazy wind here too, and now my mums look all bedraggled and sad. I love your geraniums though! So pretty, I can't believe it's November!
Carrie