Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Leaving (but not on a jet plane)

Miranda and I are taking a road trip today! We are going to Michigan to poke around the Grand Rapids area. It supposed to take about 4 hours to get there. Then tomorrow, we get to create with the King of Crafts, Tim Holtz. We are going to be attending a workshop/class hosted by one of the area's main distributors of craft products. It should be a lot of fun. There will probably be about 100 people in this class, some crafters and some not, but we are hoping that since we interviewed Tim at CHA, he will remember us!
Here are the other two cards I made on Saturday morning. The first is with the Dear Lizzy Line from American Crafts and the other is using Melody Ross' paper line from GCD Studios. I met both those artists (Elizabeth Kartcher and Meloday Ross) at the last CHA - so fun!



















Have a great Monday! I'll be back tomorrow night with pictures and a recap on Tuesday's events!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME YOU GUYS! I'm SOOOO jealous! Wow those new papers sure are gorgeous! Love the cards you made with them! xxD