Sunday, April 18, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow?

This weekend has been very busy. Yesterday, I decided that our chocolate brown bedroom was way too dark. Actually, I decided that a long time ago, but yesterday I decided to act on it. I have pics to post later and I will also post some pics from the Tim Holtz event.
In the meantime, let me tell you what I did today! A group of girls and I went to the Chicago Antiques and Garden Show hosted by Country Living Magazine that was held at the Chicago Botanic Gardens in Glencoe, IL. Basically, the photos speak for themselves. We had a fabulous time and I bought a table that I will post a picture of as soon as I find the right spot for it in my home.
Enjoy -

Me, Linda, Chris, Cindy and Nicole. Chris owns a local Tea Room and Pottery Shop called Emerson Creek Pottery. If you live in the Chicagoland area, it's a great little place to check out. You can visit their website here.




I fell in love with this vintage game wheel the moment I saw it and as we were leaving, I saw it at the pick-up dock getting ready for a new home. Too bad it wasn't mine!




Framed vintage bathing suits.




I loved the kites hanging over this ultimate picnic table.
And this guy is made from screen.
A giant scale with planters.





Here's Nicole wondering if she should make an offer...
And Chris chit-chatting with a vendor.
I don't know about you, but it really gets my wheels-a-spinnin'!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm salivating! This stuff is GORGEOUS! Looks like a fab time! xxD

Miranda said...

Dude!!! That wheel is cool!! Everything there looks amazing! Are you going to join us at the St. Charles Flea Market next Sat? A bunch of us girls are going.