Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pinch me, cause I think I'm dreamin'

It was only a short 6 months ago that I attended my first CHA. I was fascinated by all the products and crafters. We did the tour. I saw some great people who I recognized, like Claudine Hellmuth and Suze Weinburg. I met some really great artists and just all around creative people. It's a great space to be in. And, I also remember seeing Tim Holtz in his booth and being scared to the point of star-struckdome. I still am. But, this year, I got a really cool opportunity.
Tim Holtz actually invited us to a personal tour of his new products at the Ranger booth (after we asked him, of course! But, it's all the same!)
Anyway, Miranda and I fought off sleep that night to come up with come pretty amazing interview questions. We wanted to not ask him the same questions he's been asked 1,000 times but we also knew that his time was/is very valuable.
Here's the magic we captured. It was pretty darn cool.

Part 2- I LOVE his story about how he got started:
Bottom line? All around super-nice guy. And, artsy to boot.
Weekend is around the corner - hope you've all got something fun planned!
Natalie

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG you guys! This is just as cool as the day we were there! Talk about a fun and fabulous interview! You guys are PROS!I bet NO ONE else had him talking like that! WOO HOO! You are STARS! xxD

Debi said...

First of all what a great interview!
Now, you know how I felt meeting you two, Robyn and Karlee too, I felt like I was in a dream.
I had a change to see some of Tim's stuff yesterday on display at my local Sb store... I can't wait!

Amy said...

Hi Natalie!

I got the comment you left on my blog about the comment I left on your Tim Holtz interview (whew, now I'm confused LOL). I wish I would have had the chance to meet you and the ther ladies from Custom Crops. I watched Robyn's PJ Party from the hotel...loved it!
I wish I would have been able to you in person. Custom Crops is awesome and your Tim Holtz interview was the best. Take care.