Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Absolutely Fabulous!

CB was late getting home last night, so while I was DVR'ing Idol (because 2 hours with commercials is not my idea of time well spent), I made this card.
Supply List:
-Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday Paper
-Graphic 45 Paper - Cherries
-Jillibean Soup Paper - Red Polka Dots
-Jillibean Craft Paper
-Circle Nestabilities
-Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
-Fired Brick Distress Ink
-Fluid Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
-Papertrey Ink Stamp
-Red Stickles
-Ribbon

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Beautiful card Natalie, what edge punch did you use? I didn't see that listed.

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE those papers! Can't bring myself to cut into them they're so gorgeous! Darling card, Nat! Don't tell me you used decorative scissors on the bottom edge. It's WAY too straight for that! LOL