Saturday, January 30, 2010

Memories, like the corners of my mind...

I am so thankful I got to go to CHA. I had such a great time meeting so many fellow crafters. When you have an experience like that, it's hard not to think to yourself, "Self, this is definitely where I should be in life." When you are with thousands of people who share the same interest and passion for an industry is it very overwhelming but so awesome.
Here is a quick video of someone we met while at the CHA Supershow. His name is Jake and he is what we in the industry would call a "man crafter." He is a Custom Crops fan and a Cricut fan. So sweet and he even brought us cards that he made - it got this reaction from Miranda:
Who knows, he could be the next Tim Holtz!
I have some great memories from the show (and many more postings to do!)
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

AWWWW, Jake is just the sweetest and a super crafter! So nice to be able to meet your fans in person! Hi Jake! I hope you see this! xxD