Saturday, January 2, 2010

Back from Fluville

Ugh - I unfortunately did not dodge this year's flu bug. Started on Tuesday and I'm finally beginning to feel human again today.
I have been working on a little something. It's a gratitude journal and I'll be posting a step-by-step tutorial video shortly if you are interested on how to make this great little gift for the New Year. You could even make it for yourself. Happy New Year to YOU!
I used a couple of Zutter products and some great paper by Cosmo Cricket. Absolutely L-O-V-E this paper line!
Outside cover: (click to enlarge picture for detail)
Inside cover: (click to enlarge picture for detail)

Wishing you all a blessed 2010! May it be prosperous and filled with joy!

1 comment:

xinex said...

Very pretty. Glad you're feeling better. was sick over Christmas too but on my way to recovery now. Happy New Year!...Christine