Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday's and Tuesday's Must-See Tv

We've got a new favorite show - atleast for Monday nights - It's called "Castle." It's on a 9pm (central) on ABC. Nathan Fillion plays Castle, a murder mystery writer, who has linked up with Cate Becket, a hot, lady detective, after he was consulted on a crime scene exactly like one in his book.
It's kind of like "Bones" (I've heard, although I don't watch that one) with a tense relationship between Castle and Becket. Makes for some entertaining writing.

Onto Tuesday night...American Idol is taking a breather and is going to be on tomorrow and Thursday. So, I guess I'll have to settle for the catfights on Bravo's Housewives of NYC - not as good as Orange County, but I do have my favorite gals on this one. 9pm - I'm tuning in.

No comments: