Saturday, October 6, 2012

Two By Two

Two by two, the animals are showing up in the nursery - well, at least the giraffes are here!  These little creations were sewn by one of my aunts for the girls.  I can't imagine the time that it took to make these little critters.  I can hardly sew a flat piece of fabric to a sheet!




















The appliqued circles are the same fabrics from the quilt that my mom made for the twins.



















My aunt commented on how she thought the giraffes were a little cross-eyed because the eyes were put on before the head was stuffed - but I love them just the same.  They are adorable.



















One has a blue/green tail and mane made from embroidery floss and the other has a pink tail and mane.




















Lots of work went into these...now, when will the twins arrive?!?!?!?
Happy Saturday!

No comments: