Tuesday, December 28, 2010

'Twas a Couple Days After Christmas...

We had a great Christmas. I can't believe it's already over. All that shopping, and baking, and wrapping, and creating. It's done in such a frenzied pace, and then, it's all over.
Here are some pictures from my birthday:
The. Best. Cake. Ever.
The pictures just don't do it justice. It is white cake with raspberry and lime jello and frosted with Cool Whip. And, you can eat it on a full stomach and not feel a bit of pain or guilt!
YUM!
Onto a holiday greeting that I had planned to post on Christmas Day, but just didn't make it. I used one of Tim Holtz's new holiday texture fades - super cool. Then I used my signo white pen to color the raised "December" and "25". The patterned papers are from Bo Bunny and Webster's Pages.
So sad it's already come and gone.


Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2011!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

A very belated Happy Birthday, chickie! Your cake looks yuumy and so do your projects. Don't feel bad, you can always join in with Bah! Humbug! if you're in the Christmas spirit. xxD