Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Run On Dunkin'

This morning, CB sprang from the bed at about 6:50 am - which is out of the ordinary. I heard the garage door open and close; Either he was picking up Brad Paisley at the airport for my birthday surprise or he was off to Dunkin' Donuts for my birthday breakfast. When he returned 10 minutes later, I knew I'd have to settle for a donut, although Brad covered in sprinkles would have been preferred.
Today is officially the 10th anniversary of my golden birthday...

I am still creating Christmas greetings. Here is one made with papers from Basic Grey's Jovial collection.


Have a great day! I know I will - I'm really looking forward to my red and green jello birthday cake!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Natalie,
A very, very happy BELATED Birthday and Merry Christmas to you!!!! Hope your day was wonderful!
Maria

DonnaMundinger said...

Eiyiyi! I can't believe I MISSED it! Hope your birthday was wonderful, Chickie! Big hugs, D