Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Do you hear what I hear? It should be the sound of complete crafting exhaustion and relief as I am ALMOST finished with this year's ornament. I try every year to make one to give to friends and relatives and for our tree. It isn't what I originally planned, but it turned out great all the same. By the time I finished in the studio today, it was too dark to take pictures. So I promise I will put some up tomorrow.
I also got my first Christmas card made! It was sheer and utter heaven - I took the Mac downstairs and was streaming Christmas radio from ITunes all day long; Without commercials and I heard some really great tunes like, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," sung by Judy Garland.
How can you NOT be in the spirit of Christmas after a day spent like that?
Pics tomorrow - I promise!

No comments: