Monday, January 14, 2008

Today, a mouse died...



Generally speaking, I am not a huge rodent fan. Although, I am an animal lover. I would never intentionally hurt or kill something (that is unless my doggies are threatened by say, a coyote.) Anyway, this morning, I went out to the garage to do something and I noticed that one of our garbage bags had a hole chewed in it...never a good sign, by the way. I figured we must have a mouse running around...that was until I noticed the bucket of water next to the bag that I used to squeedgee out the garage - It still had a little bit of water in it from a couple days ago when I did it. Apparently whatever the little mouse ate in the bag of garbage made him very thirsty and he decided to get a drink - which ended up being a swim. But the thing is, I don't think he could swim...So, there he was, the poor little thing, floating.


Now I am depressed and guilt ridden that this poor little thing drowned because of me. I know, there are worse things I could do. I just can't think of any of them right now. (gulp.)

No comments: