Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Party Popper Birthday Greeting

My mom's birthday was yesterday and I made her a birthday greeting using PaperTrey Ink's Movers & Shakers die and the corresponding stamp set featuring a party popper.































Since I wanted the front to say a little more than just "Birthday," I combined the "Birthday" sentiment with the "wishes" sentiment from another stamp set.  And, I even added a spot for how many years she is celebrating this year.






























Inside, there is a riddle - "What goes up and never comes down?"















The party popper is cut with a corresponding die and then it is assembled in a "channel" so that both ends can separate and reveal and message behind.

















Ta-Da!

















Happy Wednesday!
natalie

No comments: