Friday, February 15, 2013

Age Is Just A Number

I'm really enjoying my new PaperTrey Ink Movers and Shakers Sentiment stamp set (you can buy it here.)  They are so wonderful, I even use the sentiments by themselves on a card - without the movers and shakers die.
This card was created for my aunt who recently celebrated her 65th birthday.  















Most of the numbers pictured are low...10, 11, 12, 18, 19, 24....I hope she feels this young.  Afterall, age is just a number!
















The envelope is lined with a corresponding paper.  I love lining envelopes.  It gives the card an extra special touch.  I used the envelope lining template from Paper Source and corresponding envelopes in superfine soft white.















Speaking of age, I had a dr.'s appointment yesterday and there were a couple of questions that I had about some issues...My doctor asked, "well, how old are you?"  And I had to think about it!  And then for a second, when my brain arrived at the right answer and I uttered the number aloud, I thought to myself, "Really?  That can't be right."  But, I guess it is.  And I have to remind myself again, age is just a number.  Seems like the phrase is easier to swallow when you're telling it to someone else.
Happy Friday!
natalie
ps. - can anyone tell me why a pacifier can stay in a baby's mouth for an extended amount of time (20, 30, 40 minutes!) while they are being held, but the minute they hit the crib, they can't seem to hold onto it?  It's a mystery to me.

No comments: