Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Hi friends! It's been a long time.
You know from my last post, I was dealing with a very sick computer. Sometimes, the power of the mind amazes me. Just about the time I was thinking I should probably do a backup for our computer, or purchase an external hard drive in the event we had a problem with our Mac, exactly that happened - our computer crashed. And, we lost everything. Six years of photos, music, etc. etc. Recovery would have cost $1000. So, we are starting from scratch.

What's been happening? Lots and lots of work. The retail industry around the holiday is crazy. I had a total of 3 days off in December.
We did managed to get away and take a trip to St. Thomas.


And, we celebrated the holidays with friends and family.

Hope you are all having a great start to 2012. Hopefully, I will find the time to blog so that I won't be MIA for months at a time.

No comments: