Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TV Talk and a Card

I can't wait for tonight's season premier of Glee. I have missed my weekly dose of Matthew Morrison (and the other members of the cast aren't bad either.)
I don't normally tune in to Dancing With the Stars, but I had the DVR set so that I can fast forward through the parts I wanted to skip. I have to say, for 76, that Florence Henderson can move. But, the highlight of the night was not Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, but the segment featuring Jennifer Grey. That girl is in shape and I think she's the front runner.
Another Thinking of You greeting - I used October Afternoon papers and cut out the middle shape with a nestie.


Working at the Tea Room today. We're supposed to have 80 for lunch! It's going to be a busy day. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Loving this card girl!! I have really been into these bright colors! GLEE!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo! I know you are super excited. I should be posting soon... we are in the middle of moving so I have my art room set up at the new place.

DonnaMundinger said...

I feel so out of it that I've never seen Glee! Better catch up on DVD (is it available yet?) Lovin' the dancing, though. Jennifer Grey probably has it locked up with Derek as her partner. Anyway, gorgeous card! xxD