Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday Greeting with a Fluttering-By Butterfly

You might be asking, "What is with all the birthday cards?" Well, lately I've had some extra time to create and there is always someone who is having a birthday.
For this card, I used some Girls' Paperie paper and I stamped the butterfly in black Staz-On. The stamp is from one of Nikki Sivils clear stamp collections. I made the middle of the butterfly by rolling up one of the Studio Calico FabRips. I also added an antique button that I purchased at the local flea market a few months back.


It's a beautiful day here today - a forecasted high of about 72 and sunny. I took Cricket and Roscoe for a walk last night and came across the back patio to find ANOTHER baby bird had been pushed from the nest. This is the second round of babies that have been in that nest this summer. I couldn't resist - I put him back up in the secondary nest. Hopefully, he'll make it.
Enjoy your Tuesday! Have any fun plans?

3 comments:

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

OK maybe you're tired of me telling you that your cards are gorgeous but that's just something you're going to have to deal with OK? Because they are!

Miranda said...

Love all your cards Nat!! They all make me feel happy with the great colors you use!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh nat! Gorgeous butterfly and I love his body. Very clever! Beautiful papers! Looks like you're having some fun crafting! xxD