Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to blogging


The girls will be 10 weeks old tomorrow and I'm finally feeling like life is getting a little more manageable.  Last night, they slept from 7pm to 3am.  And then from 3:30am to 7am.  It was awesome.  I was anticipating being sleep deprived, but had no idea how challenging it would be.  Don't get me wrong, it was a welcome challenge, but a battle all the same.
So, time to get back to blogging.  It's amazing to me that I'm still getting about 50 visits a week - even in my non-posting status.  Thanks to you who have kept checking in to see what was going on - although I hadn't been posting all that much.  I can tell you what has been going on...a lot of eating, sleeping and pooping, and I'm sure you don't really need to see photos of any of that - especially the last thing.
But, I did manage to sneak some creative time in and make some Christmas gifts.  My MIL has a personal training business that she runs out of her home.  Because she has so many clients, there is always a need for cards.  Someone is always having a birthday, anniversary, needs congratulating for something...you get the idea.   I made her a stack of about 30 cards.  Here is the first of many...  




















Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful start to 2013!
Natalie

No comments: