Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

It seems like Spring is finally here...although mother nature could be playing an April Fool's joke on us.
On a recent visit to Mom and Dad's, I had to take a picture of this...
You'll never believe where this little bird picked for her nest. Let me zoom out a little.
And, a little more...
The little birdie found a safe spot for her babies right in the middle of the flower arrangement that hangs on my parents' front door.
And, I had a sly visitor to my neighborhood the other day...

He decided he wasn't "camera-ready."
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Maria said...

WOW!! That nest is amazing and so is your picture! Who would have guessed they would make in on the door :) The other picture--scary I see them by my house too!
Miss YOU!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how PRECIOUS! What a gorgeous door decoration. and the little fox. We had one in our backyard for awhile. Cats didn't like him. Ha! Happy Easter! xxD