Saturday, October 10, 2009

Car Show Pictures

Hi everyone. Hope you are having a great start to your weekend. I thought I would post some pictures from last week's car show. It was a lot of fun.


Carson and I really liked this big Eldorado.



The auction was televised. Here is a shot of what the bidding screen looks like. It's insane what these cars sell for!

This was a car that was featured in the tv show "The Monkees." (I think.)

More mustangs...there were a lot of those there. It makes me think of Nicholas Cage in the movie, "Gone in 60 Seconds."


And, the Batmobile made and appearance.


As a matter of fact, this car was from Nicholas Cage. The title was signed by him and the bidding reached $200,000!!! But, it didn't sell. I guess it's pretty rare - a Hemi Cuda.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: