Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting Closer...

I finished the 2nd coming home outfit for the girls.  It is the same patterned fabric, just in a different color scheme.




















I have also made them headbands to go with each of their outfits.
I can't believe that I really have everything done that I wanted to get accomplished before they arrived.  I am feeling prepared...that is, until they get here.
On the other hand, there is someone else who is not so thrilled about the addition to the family:



















Cricket is having a really hard time believing that this whole thing isn't about her.  Every time I open the door to the nursery, she jumps in the recliner.  Overall, I think the doggies will do just fine with the twins.  They will have plenty of time to get used to the strange new bundles causing all the noise before the girls are mobile and can start terrorizing our four-legged family members.
Errands to run today!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: